Santorini’s Greek Grill is the perfect franchise partner for you.
- A brand with longevity, mature business practices, systems, sales & management techniques
- ROI confidence in sustainable/profitable food & beverage industry
- Optimized financial systems, marketing/labor processes = work smarter, not harder
- Memorable flavor profile – Delicioso! Flavorful, crave-worthy, differentiated
- “Create-your-own” model allows for ultimate flexibility
- Unique Products Boost your Traffic, Frequency & Guest Check Average
- Brand awareness to social, environmental & community responsibility
- Made-to-order product-suite builds organic employee-to-guest relationship
- Great Importance on employee engagement, productivity, and satisfaction
Yes, I’d like to learn more
Franchise Offering Disclaimer
The information on this website is not intended as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy a Santorini’s Greek Grill™ franchise and should be gathered for informational purposes only. Any offer of a Santorini’s Greek Grill™ franchise is made by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document only. Santorini’s Greek Grill™ franchises are available to qualified prospective franchisees only in certain states.
Meet the Team
Founder & Co-Owner
Sean is the backbone of Santorini’s from concept to creation, with over eighteen years of experience and expertise in the restaurant industry. The menu development, restaurant layout, operations, as well as marketing strategy has all been originated and managed by Sean. His involvement in a commercial construction company means every detail of each location has been overseen and customized to his high standards.
If he’s not at the restaurant, you will find Sean spending time with his wife and three children. They love to cook together and play together. He is active in his community, often serving as a board member for organizations such as the Davis County Republican Party. He supports law enforcement and health care professionals and is always willing to participate in community fundraisers.
Sean’s desire to give back to the community is one of the differentiating aspects of the Santorini brand. “When my wife and I started this, we told each other that we would make sure we give back to the community as much as possible and not be a typical restaurant—not just take, take, take. Being a part of our community and our employees’ lives’ is very important to us.”
Massoud brings depth and a wealth of knowledge and experience to Santorini’s. He has over thirty years in several businesses, including a home building business as a general contractor and owning twenty-two Ambassador Pizza locations. His educational background is in Engineering with a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees from the University of Utah.
He and his wife enjoy traveling and attending concerts together. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Together, Sean and Massoud share their passion for quality, fresh food served fast-casual for today’s busy families.